Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little about ME!

I am finally getting back into shopping Walgreens. I didn't see much that I needed this week, I did find a few good deals.

I didn't have any RR...



1 Breeze2
@14.99
-MQ up to $30.00 10/25RP
=OOP FREE
EARNED $5.00 RR =Moneymaker!

2 Bic Soleil Razors
@ 2/10.00
-BIGI FREE coupon 1/10 SS
-3.00 Walgreens Coupon NEW YOU BOOKLET
=$2.00 OOP

2 Hershey Candy Bars
*didn't need these, but my daughter just have to have one! :)
-BIGI FREE 1/10 SS
=$.70 OOP They were on sale 2/$1.59

1 Colgate Maxwhite 6.0oz.
@2.99
-$.75 Coupon 1/03 SS
=$2.24 OOP
Earned $2.00 RR
Total=$.24

Sales Tax 9.5% =$2.81

Total OOP $7.75
RR EARNED $7.00

NOT TO BAD FOR 20 MINUTES OF SHOPPING!








I am a mother of 3 girls ages 19,15 and 10 and yes the gray hair is starting to set in. I currently live in PA, but soon to live in TN. I am so excited about. My HUBBY who I adore so much... tells me that I could keep a conversation with a dead person. After thinking about that.....I dont think that was a compliment....LOL...I honestly think I could entertain myself in a padded room. My oldest daughter oftens says "Mom I wonder what it's like to meet our family" I guess we are kinda the modern version of the Adams family.....I always have a story...so each week I will share a crazy family story....and I would LOVE to hear some of your stories as well....Lets face it we all could use a good laugh every now and then!

Also a big part of my hobbies is collecting coupons and saving money and with 3 girls holy cow I need to save alot! I love CVS and WALGEENS and each week I will post way of saving some $$ and some of my bargans.....Welp....that us just alittle about me....

No comments: