Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, January 11, 2010

It'$ Been a LONG time.

It has been a while since my last blog. Lets see....Over Thanksgiving break my home was broken into and alot of personal items were taken. Things that I can NEVER replace-my home videos of my kids growing, playing sports and family fun. I was so upset and just wondered why someone would even take something so personal. Since Thanksgiving we have finally moved to TN and so far I am enjoying every minute. The mountains and the friendly people. My children have started their new schools and I was so stressed, but they seem to be adjusting My oldest will attend her new college at her new university this week. So I am keeping my finger, legs, toes and eyeballs crossed. All I can say is thank goodness for the GPS I have been lost so many times in TN, but I cant complain because looking at the mountains are amazing! Since I am in TN I have decided to look into taking some CLOGGING lessons.

I have been having problems finding all my coupons that I used to be able to get in my Sunday paper in PA, But I am hoping I can soon get back into saving lots of money again.

No comments: