Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, February 5, 2011

FIBROMYALGIA....

Is anyone suffering from FIBROMYALGIA?  My oldest daughter was diagnosed in 9th grade and now she is in her second year of college.  She was told it was in her head many times from physicians.  Its so hard to see her not be able to get out of bed or to carry her book bag.  She used to take 7 pills a day and I gave her a weekly injection.  For the couple of years, she has decided to stop all meds and try to listen to her body. Some days are better than others the cold, windy, rainy days really get to her.  She is an amazing girl who lives everyday fully.  She has been skydiving and loves to zip line.  She told me she wants to do everything she can while she is young and still able to cope with the chronic pain.  I would like to hear from others who suffer from this chronic pain disorder.  I look forward to your story.   

No comments: