Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, April 22, 2011

GREAT BOOK--- that might gross ya out a bit :)

I am definately not a reader but this book keep me interested....My youngest enjoys reading so I was at Books-A-Million and after skimming the book I had to get it.   "1001 facts that will scare the S#*T out of you"  WRITTEN by Cary McNeal.  I honestly can't stop reading these facts...Honestly some of these are freaky crazy....I will try to post a few facts each day....some of these will get ya thinking....hehehe

Enjoy....


FACT: The acid in your stomach is so powerful that it can dissolve a razor blade in less that a week....

FACT:  A person can live without eating for WEEKS , but only survive ELEVEN days without sleep...

This fact made me think twice about peanut butter....heheh
FACT:  One pound of peanut butter can contain up to 150 bug fragments and 5 rodent hairs.....
****Anyone for peanut butter cookies......


STAY TUNED DAILY MORE FACTS TO COME......

No comments: