Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, July 18, 2011

MY FLEA MARKET FIND....

I have found another way to spend some time other than clipping coupons...which I LOVE....I have found a flea market that I love going to  The picture below is one of my awesome finds.  I only paid $5.00 and I LOVE IT!  Plus I got a lot of records and one is the WALTONS Christmas Album...the cover is worn out but the album itself looks great....We also saw a rotery telephone and my kids was kinda shocked it was a phone, they was like how to you use it....omg..At this point I was feeling a tad bit OLD...




Last Friday I also went to an estate auction with my 16 year daughter.  I think she had more fun than I did, she kept trying to take my number an bid on things.  She said next time she wants her own number.

No comments: