Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, January 2, 2012

I LOVE, LOVE MY NINJA


My husband bought me a Ninja chopper for Christmas and let me tell you I LOVE IT....It is super sharp and chops fast....One of my many  New Year's resolutions that I NEVER stick too is trying to make dinner and not eat out so much.  It's not old costly, but lets just say I have gained a couple of extra pounds....I am trying to be more organized by planning a weekly menu (like I used to).  I went out and bought a big white dry erase board and then I will be jotting down what Im want to make for dinner each week.  I am also hoping this will cut down on my grocery bill.


With my new Ninja chopper I can chopped things quicker and ahead of time which will make getting dinner ready more quickly and make that dreaded question "WHAT'S FOR DINNER" not such a pain in my behind. 


Tonight I just chopped up a bag of onions and a couple of green peppers.....I want to chop everything....


Just a tip dont hold down the chopper thingy to long or you will have soup instead of chopped onions....hehehehe....

No comments: