Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, February 24, 2012

FREE TRAVEL GUIDES

With the weather being amazing this week.  I have began daydreaming of VACATION....I thought maybe Alaska ...I have always wanted to go,but I'm thinking the cost would be a little high. I sent out for a free travel guide for Alaska and can't wait to get it.... So I'm not crossing it off my list just yet!

New Hampshire-White Mountains

Today I have been surfing for free travel guides and thought this might be some interest for readers.  I found some great places for hiking, fishing, mountains and beaches...I sent away for some brochures... I love getting freebies in the mail.


Even if you don't need the travel guides you can turn the amazing pics on the travel guides into some awesome craft projects..(Post cards, coasters, decoupage).....


No comments: