Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, August 31, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL A SUCCESS....

Welp, my kiddos have made it through their first week of school....My oldest is a Senior in College studying Elementary Education..

My middle daughter has Senior-itis in the first week and is so over high school...

My 8th grader has no complaints...so far...


I just hope and pray the rest of this year will go as smooth as this first week!!!  

My two oldest daughters have Fibromyalgia and just getting up in the mornings can be a struggle, there is not a day that goes by that they are NOT living with some kind of pain through-out their body or a headache!  I feel terrible for those who suffer from this terrible disorder.  It's pretty sad when their choice of perfume is Icy Hot or Ben Gay.....


No comments: