Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, September 10, 2012

SUPER EXCITED!!!

Today I finished up my Weis shopping....I got ALOT of cereal, fruit snacks...I have 3 computers and I was able to take advantage of printing 6 coupons instead of 2.  I am trying to do the breakdown of my purchase and couple of the coupons didn't double..But anywhoooo....I scored and I am very happy with my purchases.  

Here is a shot of my CART...I didn't clear the shelf on the fruit snacks, but on the cheerios the man was stocking and told me to take from the shelf...yippppeeeee



I am heading to doctor with my husband which is rare because he NEVER goes to the doctor.  He is having numbness in his leg and terrible back pain and right above the booty pain... He was to have back surgery when he was younger but he didn't want to go through it at a young age and now 43 it has finally hit him

I try to post a breakdown later tonight! 
Have a GREAT MONDAY!!




No comments: