Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, May 16, 2013

MY NEW PASSION

OMG...... I have been on the faceinahole.com thing and I can't stop.....Here are a few of my masterpieces...First let me give a little info on the makeup pics...My girls and I were having a girls night and they wanted to apply makeup without me looking...I should of known of all the giggling it was gonna be quite amazing....Being that my girls are older ages 22/18 and 14  I use these pictures as leverage and I love to create these beautuful pics and tag them on their facebook page so ALL their friends can see....  and I REALLY think they ENJOY it...wahahaha









1 comment:

Jen B said...

Hello found you from Mom Bloggers Club! Following you via Google Friend Connect. Stop by and visit me at http://simplyathomemom.com/