Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, April 13, 2012

EMBARRASSING YOUR TEENAGER CAN BE SO MUCH FUN! read more...


Today I had a medium iced caramel latte from DD with whip cream + a sweet tea..

Story time:
Just went to the Dollar Tree with My Daughter...
Sugar had kicked in.....

While at the Dollar Tree...we shopped, play with toys, tried on hats...yada, yada, yada...just normal stuff you do at the dollar store...late at night after you inhaled a bag of sugar...

After shopping we go to check out...a nice male sales associate..ringing up my few things...Chelsea grrr MOM hurry up....because she didn't match and she was afraid someone would see her....Pink shirt, Red shorts, black socks and flip flips.......

The register had one of the standing fans on top of the check out...I said to the nice sales associate...You know what's fun....Chelsea looking at me like omg what is she gonna do....I said, "I really like talking into fans...It makes your voice sound cool"...so I begin talking into the fan....saying random things...He replies with a odd look on his face "Yeah it's kinda fun".  I say CHELS you wanna try...I couldn't believe it...She said "NO"

Her face....OMG and turning a tad bit red...
Next, a customer comes behind me, a nice tall gentleman...I turn to him and say, "you know whats fun.....talking into fans, it makes your voice sound cool"..and since your next in line you might want to try it".just sayin...He face was like am I on hidden cameras or something....

HOLY SMOKES...Chel's face was now.... really, really RED....
I paid for my items, took my change and said have a nice night...

Chelsea then walks briskly out of the store saying..."OMG..MOM."

I think the moral of the story...make sure you match before you go out....gesh...
here are the cool glasses I got from the Dollar Store, I kinda think they make my inner ummmm beauty explode..I'm gonna wear them everywhere... hehehehe



No comments: