Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, April 13, 2012

REALLY???.....

I went out shopping today to find me a dress to wear to a wedding this weekend.  I honestly, don't have many dress clothes.  I usually wear scrubs for work, jeans, shorts, and T-shirts.....So I began my day at 8:00 this morning.  I went here and there...Got my car washed...yada yada yada.....

I went to the mall and went to what seems like 100 stores.  I went into a store where a sweet YOUNG sales associate said she would help me find something. I picked out 3 dresses to try on...and all three were a NO GO...As I was trying on the dresses she came to my door and said she put some more on the outside hook of my door for me to try on.  (She thinks I will likes these)....

Well ummmmm BELOW is one of the dresses she chose for ME......I was like REALLY ??? IM 40 ALMOST 41....to myself...I also thought....I'm going to a wedding not a homecoming. I'm not a teeny bopper..

Back to shopping....I came out and she was working with another customer and she smiles at me and gave me 2 thumbs up....Like asking did you find a winner......I said, they were just a little to body hugging for my taste. She was such a sweetheart. I guess maybe I'm using a good moisturizer AND I don't look my age....HAHAHAHAHAHHA...

I FINALLY found one a JCP that is more age appropriate....I will post pics. Sunday...that is when the wedding is..

Maybe my 12 year old daughter would like this...but I need more COVERAGE AT MY AGE....

AFTER.. a long day of dress shopping,wal-mart shopping, car washing, dog food shopping, I decided I deserved a MEDIUM ICED CARAMEL LATTE FROM DUNKIN DONUTS...AND A DONUT...... 

No comments: