Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, April 23, 2012

FREE COUPON WIDGET

COUPONTOM has a great widget 
 Use the insert checker to quickly see which inserts still have active coupons.

. I organize my coupons in a large plastic container with the dates on each file folder. I do not clip each and every coupon for me it would take to much time. I just clip as I need coupons, organize my list and head out shopping. There are many pros and cons to how I coupon. By not using a binder I probably miss some bargains on clearance items that I could stack with a coupon. But I honestly don't think I could make myself clip inserts every week... That's why I LOVE this widget, I can just make my folder plop in the insert into my container then every few months I just clean up my container and pitch the old inserts. Easy peasy... Enjoy

No comments: