Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TheThriftShopper.Com National Thrift Store Directory Listing Charity Resale, Second Hand, and Consignment Shops

TheThriftShopper.Com National Thrift Store Directory Listing Charity Resale, Second Hand, and Consignment Shops


CLICK ABOVE....

I Just L-O-V-E thrift shopping.. I think it's the thrill of the hunt to find something awesome-ly amazing.  When I go to thrifty I look for records, jewelry, old books, vintage cabinets anything that catches my eye.. The site above is a great reference to the thrift stores in your area.  I honestly didn't know there were so many thrift stores around me!  My husband not to excited! hehehe....

Let me know any amazing finds you grab at a thrift or yard sale..I love hearing about the great hunt for treasures.

My mom got my daughter a nice guitar with a hard case for $40.00 at a thrift shop.  She is wanting to take lessons, that is on my to do list...the guitar does need tuning, but I thought to begin with lessons not a bad price!

No comments: