Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, January 24, 2013

WHAT'S COOKING TODAY??

Today--I'm decided to use my crock pot, which I LOVE almost as much as I love my Ninja Chopper.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and thought hummmm I think I give this a try! I don't know how my kids will take all the peppers but it really smells yummy cooking and the best part...IT HAS CHOCOLATE!  who can not a recipe with chocolate!



          CLICK HERE                      Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground sirloin
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 large onion, diced
  • 1 large green pepper, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 (14 ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
  • 1 (14 ounce) can no salt added tomato sauce
  • 2 (14 ounce) cans no salt added crushed tomatoes
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
  • 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
  • dash of red pepper flakes
  • salt, to taste
How-To
  1. In a pan, brown the ground beef and add it to the crock pot.
  2. In the same pan, sauté the onion, green pepper, and garlic until tender. Add to the crock pot.
  3. Put the remaining ingredients into the crock pot and stir together.
  4. Cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
  5. Serve with your favorite whole wheat noodles!
           

No comments: