Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, March 3, 2013

$.09 CENTS FOR NEUTROGENA

I have been on a break from couponing and now I can beat myself up because after today I can only imagine how many amazing deals I missed....So now I am focused to coupon again.....

I went today and grab a few goodies.. Usually when I am there I scan isles for clearance then I take photos of the clearance items and then go home to see if I can match up coupons to make an amazing deal.  TODAY YIPPEEE I FOUND A GOODIE...

Mens Neutrogena Face Shave Gel was on sale at 75% off making it a WHOPPING $1.57

MY SCENERO

               


5 MENS neutrogena shave gel for $1.57
- (1) $5.00/2 --Netrogena Coupon 2/24SS
- (3) $1.00--Neutrogena Coupon 2/24SS

**Very nice cashier---I gave her my coupons I gave the $5.00/2 first then (3) of the $1.00 the last $1.00 beeped because I only had $.85 cents left to pay in product so she adjusted it DOWN yippeee
ONLY PAID TAX...


OOP I only PAID $.48 FOR 5 CANS


No comments: