Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, August 6, 2011

NEED SOME CRAFTY IDEAS....


There is a craft show in 2 months and I would love to set up a small table.  I would love some ideas that would be great to sell.

So far my ideas are:

I spy bags (but I am worried of the small toys inside)
Theraputic corn bags...we use these all the time my oldest has fibromyalgia and it her best friend.

I want to make some items towards kids..which the I SPY bag would be, but I DONT want some kid swallowing anything...gesh....

Please give me some ideas...Since its in October maybe something Halloween-ish....
I can do a little sewing....
LEAVE ME A COMMENT...

Thanks

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What are I Spy bags?
Maybe you could do like restaurants/stores and put a warning label: Not intended for kids under so-n-so age.

I used to do craft shows, but not too much Halloweeny stuff.
I remember draping a napkin or kleenex over a tootsie or blow pop and tying around the "neck" with a ribbon and drawing on two eyes with a sharpie for Ghost suckers.
And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle visors.

Oct is a pretty good time to peddle Christmas stuff, with it starting to get cooler out. You could make a pretty good selection of Christmas Tree ornaments, cheap and easy.

Unknown said...

I spy bags are maybe like the size of a 5X7 or whatever size you want you can sew just a plain square or maybe an animal shape. You cut a hole in the middle of the fabric and sew some clear vinyl to cover the hole. they you can sew up your square or animal and fill with those poly beads thingys at the craft store...and then add some cute little thingys...so kids can find them. You can add a tag of whats inside the bag so the kiddos know what they are looking for.

Thanks for the idea of the warning tag...I didnt think of that....any more ideas send on!....

Melissa said...

I never heard of the I Spy bags, but I like the idea!

I just don't have alot of ideas for kids crafts. Mine were always more interested in the plastic swords/guns or inflatable toys than they were hand made things.

They liked *doing* crafts, though. What about an activity type table with some things they could 'make', like painting on little pumpkins, or decorating paper mache' boxes or chests.

Unknown said...

I could to the sand art where they could make their own bottle...Ill have to check out the prices..

Thanks a bunch.