Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, September 11, 2011

CVS 9/11 week

.
I began with $3.99 ECB....

I had to hit two stores to get a total of (4) needed to get the 10 ECB

The first store
Got  (2) paid with my ECB $1.98...The cashier adjusted down the $.99 ECB to $.98 because it couldn't be applied to tax he said..any who..... I paid $.60 OOP

But the next store I had the $2.00 ECB left I thought I wouldn't be able to use it because it would be into the tax, but I decided to give it shot and BINGO it went on through he gave me the $.02 overage (NO BEEPING) and only had to pay $.58 OOP...

THEN I score my 10 ECB....... making up a new shopping list to spend my 10 ECB....


I also had a great day at WEIS....Scored 16 boxes of fruit snacks for $0.49 EACH..
PICS HERE..

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: