Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, September 11, 2011

MY NEW COOKIE JAR....with a story

WELP..who wouldn't love this awesome little cookie jar...It's not just any ordinary cookie jar.  When you lift his head to grab ya a cookie he goes....neigh......neigh.......
I rescued him from an antique store for a whopping
$3.00

I put him into hiding because I was grounded from buying more so called junk as my husband calls it.  But I just had to give this cute little horse a home.  I had him for about 3 weeks and so far my hiding spot was good.  My husband is a clean freak so there is not much that I can hide, because he freaking finds it everytime.  I hid him under a cabinet that NO ONE USES and thought no one will find it here.
welp....
One evening I was out couponing and my phone rang it was my husband I thought he wanted me to grab something for him while I was out so I answered and all I heard was neigh......neigh.......At first ....I'm like what the heck...then the light bulb went on....duhhhhh  it was my cute little horse cookie jar.  Needless to say I was BUSTED..... So since then I am not allowed to put him on the counter because he doesn't match our kitchen....grrrrr  what the heck.....so I decided I would use him for a candy storage for ME and I'm not Sharing....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOL, I can just picture you out minding your own business, doing your thing, and answering the phone and hearing neigh, neigh. LOL!

Cute horse cookie jar...or well, candy keeper now :-)