Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, June 13, 2013

GETTING STARBUCKS AND NOT FEELING GUILTY...

I hate, hate spending the money for buying coffee when I can make it from home for pennies.  But sometimes you just NEED...and have to have a special weekly treat.  So this is my way of  buying me a  Latte and not feeling GUILTY of spending the money....

I always save my CHANGE for one year.  But being that we were moving in a few months I decided to cash it in early to see how much I had. I went to the change counter Coinstar.  and I had over $150.00 in change....CHA CHING..... I usually cash my change in for school supplies at the end of each year - but this time I cashed it in for STARBUCKS gift cards...

I thought hummmm--being that 2 of my kids birthdays were coming up and my girls are older I gave them each a $25.00 gift card to Starbucks...it was like I gave them a new car--(they would of liked the new car better) they loved it.  Then I got a couple $10.00 ones to put in each car --just in case I need a little yummy-ness and didn't have any cash on hand.  

It's crazy how just a penny here, a quarter there can add up!  
What are other ways you SAVE??



No comments: