Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, June 13, 2013

HAPPY DAY

Well....my middle daughter has just graduated from High School.  I can't believe how fast time flies.  Sometimes I wish there was a pause button, so I could pause the world just for a little bit, so I could catch up.  I remember telling my sister many years ago, that I couldn't wait for my girls to get older, so I wouldn't have to worry so much.  

Well to be honest, holy COW--I worry more NOW that they are older.  I worry when they are driving, I worry when they with their friends, and now since they are older and THEY are having worries I worry that they are worrying-- so it's like DOUBLE WORRY....GESHHHHHHHH











1 comment:

Sharon said...

I so know what you mean. I have a high schooler and I'm always saying I can't wait for them to get older. You are so right about worrying about their worries and everything else. Guess that's what's being a mom means. Visiting from http://makeitorfixit.com.